$120 per week for Adults
$50 per week for Kids (5 and under are free)
- We offer a 3% discount for full annual payment up front.
- Members have the option to take four weeks off the Share per year, at no charge.
- Vegetarian Shares available at a 10% discount, and Vegan Shares available at a 20% discount.
We encourage prospective Albany members to sign up for a 1 week intro share before committing to the membership. We prorate one week's worth of food for you and your family and you place your order through our online order form. To receive a one week intro share please fill out the agreement below. Please remember that because our model is set up as free-choice all members of your household must sign up for a intro share.
- Get in touch with us to confirm that your address is on our delivery route. We are happy to try to accommodate deliveries outside our current zone, however an additional delivery fee may apply. The territory that we are able to cover gets larger as our membership increases.
- On Friday afternoon we send you that week's order form with our current offerings. You send it back to us by Monday morning and we harvest it for you on Tuesday.
- Your share will be delivered on Wednesday. Our driver will be in touch the day of to coordinate timing and to ensure that you are home or there is a safe place to leave your share.
- Your food will arrive packed in insulated boxes, with cooling packs. We pack each item carefully to protect the unique flavors of all of your products.
- To reduce our carbon footprint we reuse and recycle everything that we can. We ask that you send back everything that your share arrived in: box, liner, ice packs, jars, lids, and egg cartons. We’ll take it all!
- If you are away for a week and won’t be able to use your share we encourage you to gift your share to a friend within our delivery zone. All that is required to do so is sending a quick email to us, providing the name of the recipient and the delivery address. You may also donate your share to one of our local families in need.